Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“TIME TRAVEL IS FUN.” - Q

DS Tweet / Giraffe = Q3728 / Head Held High = HISTORY can be UNDONE (Undone = Time Travel)

EM Tweets about DOGE/DEVS = DOGE = E-GOD = ELECTRONIC GOD = Quantum mechanism able to move back+forth beyond time/space = Time Travel.

DEVS=DEUS = GOD=DOGE=E-GOD = Time Travel = Zoom in / Enhance / Rewind / Fast Forward.

“Sometimes the FUTURE can find the PAST.” - Q

LookingGlass tech is being used to view / alter space / time... .. .

Sometimes a wayback machine can find many Easter Eggs... INITIATE... NARRATIVE SHIFTS...

D4 E5 U21 S19 = 22 = 11 = 11:11 (🔗 ♾ 8)

The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD. 4 10 20.
02:25 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
30 June, 08:55
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
30 June, 08:55
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
29 May, 10:22
Here is what i dont understand. If project looking glass has been used to alter events in whitehats favor, then how does the deepstate not use the same technology to move things in their favor?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 May, 08:21
This information goes right over my head makes me a little nervous, how in the heck am I going to understand this ?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
23 May, 08:45
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Hey Julie~ I’ve been following since early 2018 and more than half goes over my head.
Stay with it and “bookmark” posts you think may connect dots, then circle back to it later. It won’t all come together for most of us civillians.
The fact that you want a little clarifications shows you’re getting the big picture❤️

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 May, 07:44
2 serpents twining a staff = DNA

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 May, 07:40
The existence of GOD is proven = fact!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 May, 06:02
ENJOY THE SHOW !

Lady Aethelflaed @Athelflaed
22 May, 05:55
How does one view Devs? any link or am i missing something? Great post btw

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
22 May, 06:13
In response Lady Aethelflaed to her Publication
hulu