Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
21 May, 02:25
“TIME TRAVEL IS FUN.” - Q

DS Tweet / Giraffe = Q3728 / Head Held High = HISTORY can be UNDONE (Undone = Time Travel)

EM Tweets about DOGE/DEVS = DOGE = E-GOD = ELECTRONIC GOD = Quantum mechanism able to move back+forth beyond time/space = Time Travel.

DEVS=DEUS = GOD=DOGE=E-GOD = Time Travel = Zoom in / Enhance / Rewind / Fast Forward.

“Sometimes the FUTURE can find the PAST.” - Q

LookingGlass tech is being used to view / alter space / time... .. .

Sometimes a wayback machine can find many Easter Eggs... INITIATE... NARRATIVE SHIFTS...

D4 E5 U21 S19 = 22 = 11 = 11:11 (🔗 ♾ 8)

The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD. 4 10 20.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 May, 08:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
This information goes right over my head makes me a little nervous, how in the heck am I going to understand this ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
Hey Julie~ I’ve been following since early 2018 and more than half goes over my head.
Stay with it and “bookmark” posts you think may connect dots, then circle back to it later. It won’t all come together for most of us civillians.
The fact that you want a little clarifications shows you’re getting the big picture❤️
08:45 PM - May 23, 2021
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Melissa19989 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 May, 08:58
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Thank you Melissa, I’m off to go study Bill Wood and time travel . 🥺

23 May, 09:27
I’m working on Schumann resonances… Lol🤪

23 May, 09:42
found this on twitter (before all accounts were banned

https://mobile.twitter.com...