Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 January, 01:19
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
17 January, 10:13
Unigue spelled with a "g" instead of "q". πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
17 January, 06:31
πŸ’™πŸ’›Proud member πŸ’›πŸ’™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 January, 06:31
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
17 January, 06:29
πŸΈπŸ€#WWG!WGA Bravo!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 January, 06:00
BRAVO>

Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
24 April, 06:23
It's not just America, hr is a candle for the whole world. WWG1WGA worldwide.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
07 February, 08:01
Simple. WWG1WGA

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 12:39
How proud I am also to be a part of this great movement! We may be deplorable, but we are special in God's eyes!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 12:39
How proud I am also to be a part of this great movement! We may be deplorable, but we are special in God's eyes!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 January, 12:33
LOVE this πŸ€—

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
27 January, 12:33
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank You! God Bless

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 January, 09:22
Amen..sista

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 January, 08:55
YAY BABY! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ͺβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ™

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 12:10
That's a big Amen from me.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 10:32

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 January, 10:26
Yes we are not who or what they portray us to be. We are godly and we research the history they perverted, then we present unvarnished truth. They eschew our Creator while dealing in shallow lies. We pray for their souls. We are their better angels.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
26 January, 09:25
I hope you are adopting Canadians because I'm in!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 07:38
I just watched Mike Pompeo on Fox and you could see the structure still left up clearly behind him. The interview was full of hints of prosperity moving forward. They are starting to show us on the news now.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
26 January, 07:36
love this!