The GESTAPO That RUN EUROPE is Back

https://ec.europa.eu/commi...
01:10 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
20 May, 05:51
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
AUSWEIS BITTE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 May, 06:10
In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication
Jawohl, hΓΆlle nein!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 05:46
NOT for long I got a feeling, I been praying for that area a long time as have many others.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
20 May, 04:46
"...It will include a QR code to ensure security and authenticity of the certificate."

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
20 May, 04:40
https://youtu.be/4-1WAa8OB...
"Hate can be given no safe harbor in America" he told lawmakers, emphasizing that "words have consequences" and "silence is complicity." SILENCE ON HUNTER BIDEN IS COMPLICITY...
Hate is NOT a crime. Show me a crime of Love and then I will consider a "hate" crime being a thing... otherwise the saying is simply redundant... unless you show me all these "Love" crimes we are not prosecuting, for if one exists, so must the other. If one does not exist, neither does the other.
Biden Signs The Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act Into Law - YouTube

President Biden spoke before signing the Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act into law and praised Congress for working to address the increase in violence against Asian...