John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
THE RULES 101.

Over the next 12 days I will be posting extremely hard truths. It is not important that you agree or like but it is very important you read them. Military and Police train for combat with combat. They do this so they don't freeze when they encounter the unexpected. That is the purpose of these posts. When these are finished I will no longer be posting. There is only so much truth so there is no need to keep going once you are made aware of it. I will not be naming names, who is robbing your house is not important, the fact you're being robbed is. It will be an overview of what, why and how. If you want a deeper dive you will know where to start. I will not be removing this account but I can not say they will not. Grab a screen shot or a print out because you will want to refer back to this once you start seeing what I say to be true. Up until this point I have replied back to every reply, even DM's. Now it will be very few. Start here and you find your real truth.
02:26 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 May, 12:21
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Drop some bombs JJ! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marion Arabella @MarionArabella
22 May, 02:10
THANK YOU ❤️ GOD BLESS YOU🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
21 May, 10:44
If you need me to help, send me a DM and I can setup to get the word out here if you are cut short.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 May, 01:50
For some strange reason, people are so often afraid to speak, about much, especially the truth. Why? We are all the same, going thru the same things, just at different times. The only way to discover truth is to question. I get flack because I always question things. I suppose I have that need to really understand, whereas maybe others don't I suppose. We ARE ALL different in our journey I guess. Some have better intuition than others, I know. What is hard to understand is that if you share with someone why the vax is bad, they don't have ONE ounce of curiosity as to what information you have. THAT to me is very scary, but also ignorant. I'm sad for them. I pray for them. I pray you all. I pray for love and peace for all of humanity.❤️❤️

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 May, 09:58
I really appreciate this. I've followed Q since the beginning.
I am trying to believe "The Plan" is still ON... Your efforts
will help me.

But I also follow a Christian Youtuber, who suddenly says God's
messengers found the Evil is too deep on Earth to remove & ALL
will be destroyed, so prepare for the Rapture.

Trying to balance the different paths.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 10:03
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Sometimes it's better to just tune out...

Let the important people fight it out...

figure...

21 May, 10:45
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
They are not far from wrong. Everything you have said here has real meaning in what is going on.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 May, 08:57
Let the drops fall . We are past ready for this disclosure. Thank you Patriot.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 08:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
petrified...
I'm so ready...

as in what happens to wood

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
20 May, 01:47
Awesome - thank you for your bravery to tell the truth!
We have to talk about this, bring it to the light, make this a better world for our children and our children's children! Dark to Light my friend. 🙏🌎

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 May, 01:45
Please take care of yourself and your family, we need you more than some may have guessed.
May God protect you. That's all I want. We'll be fine. ✨ 👊

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 May, 01:45
Please take care of yourself and your family, we need you more than some may have guessed.
May God protect you. That's all I want. We'll be fine. ✨ 👊

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 May, 01:37
Thank you for sharing the truth with us.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
20 May, 01:23
Looking forward to the next 12 days of posted truths! Most of us are more than ready to face whatever comes next. Appreciate and thank you for your experience, knowledge, time and dedication! God bless!🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 May, 12:12
Thank you for your honesty. I've been waiting for this a long time. God speed to you and your work John. May God watch over you and all of the patriots

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
20 May, 12:00
Thank you. When is the 1st post?
God Bless

Keressa Bruce @Kere
20 May, 11:51
Thank you

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 11:44
A good overview for most of us is from Gene Decode an undercover, Navy intel source) - Pls review, this is war.
Part 1https://rumble.com/vgdmur-... 2https://rumble.com/vgdm5r-...
Part 3
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
20 May, 09:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
There are many of the Gene DeCode video links on this page. https://www.tapintothetrut...

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 May, 11:43
God Bless You, John.
Thank You! 💚
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲💕

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 May, 11:29
Thank you 🙏

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 May, 11:28
Sounds ominous. Hard truths for whom? I'm a fairly new patriot. An accidental internet search led me to the movement 7 months ago. The things I've learned have broken my heart--the children & rampant pedophilia in all aspects of American culture, adrenochrome, election fraud, fake virus, killer vaccinations, so much evil in our world. I always believed our "leaders" were corrupt & felt helpless to do anything about it & tried to just inform myself & stay under the radar to live my life as best as I can. Since finding every day patriots & digital soldiers, I've tried to inform others on social media & got evicted. I've tried to tell friends personally & was mocked. I pray to God daily to deliver us from the evil. I kind of wish God would do some smiting & let good people protect this beautiful world He created for us. I have faith in God, President Trump, & his Patriot team who are in the trenches fighting this fight, but what happens will be God's will for us. Praying that it's good.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
20 May, 10:20
jamescanplay We appreciate you and all of the bravery, honesty, truth and light you are sharing. We are READY for the Truth, and those that are not will have to hear it, they can choose to believe or not. We are awake and can take it, in fact, we have been ready to hear it for some time. Thank you so much for keeping us aware, we KNOW we are in this together. We are fighting with you, alongside you. Godspeed Patriot and may God Bless You. We have put on the Armor of God, NCSWIC!!!

20 May, 10:26
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Thank you, I do this for the same reason you do. We can not stand things that are against God. It is who we were created to be. We all have a time and a place. May we all have the power of God behind us when that time comes. May the Lord bless you and keep you strong as you battle.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 May, 10:13
Thank you, John. Looking forward to your posts (as always). Stay safe, Patriot ❤️🙏

20 May, 10:19
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you and the same wish goes back your way.

Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
20 May, 09:43
Thank you for loving others enough to share truth. Thank you for fighting for what is right. You are appreciated, and ypu are loved. Stay blessed 🙏

20 May, 09:45
In response Shelby Hinton to her Publication
Thank you Shelby, that is my prayer for all of you every night. God is the answer.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

20 May, 09:27
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
It will not be the picture many are expecting but it will be the truth.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
20 May, 07:17
@Sports ~ I don’t understand why the Military isn’t keeping you up-to-date!?! 🤣

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 May, 06:38
Nudge me when there is a single PUBLIC arrest of any SINGLE one of thousands of DC pure trash treasonous traitors. Just ONE.

Until then, we have nothing at all. Zero arrests. Zero justice. Zero country.

And THAT is the hard mother fucking truth!

Good day to you, Johnso!

20 May, 09:44
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I will actually cover that. You will not get the worn out line you always hear, you will get the honest answer. I will provide actual proof to you on this topic not some guess or speculation. That post will be on the 1st or the 2nd so if you want to skip everything until then feel free. You will get what you ask for.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
20 May, 03:56
very brave.

20 May, 10:04
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Thank you. To me it is you and anyone else out there that refuse to wear a mask or get the vaccine that are truly brave. I have known individuals that have lost touch with everyone they love because they refuse to be lied to.
Being shot at is easy, mostly because you have no choice, staying to do what you have to as the bullets rain down, that is not easy. God bless everyone who ever had to do that, it takes a special person. They do this because they know it is right.
While walking into a public place may not be the same situation, sticking to your beliefs knowing you may lose everything is true heroism.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
20 May, 03:35
Copy that.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 May, 03:34
Thank you .

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
20 May, 03:33
People always say that they like it when someone is blunt, honest and to the point..that is until you are with them. I thank you for what you are going to do even if it will be unpleasent. Be safe and know I have enjoyed your voice of reason. Semper Fi (I married a Marine).

20 May, 10:33
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
That is the truth. It is something they use against us. They use our need to find it as a form of control. I have always been against those who claim to know but refuse to share. There is power in truth and it will set you free. God bless you and even more for marrying one of God's misguided children. Thank you and him for your sacrifices.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
20 May, 03:19