John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 May, 02:26
THE RULES 101.

Over the next 12 days I will be posting extremely hard truths. It is not important that you agree or like but it is very important you read them. Military and Police train for combat with combat. They do this so they don't freeze when they encounter the unexpected. That is the purpose of these posts. When these are finished I will no longer be posting. There is only so much truth so there is no need to keep going once you are made aware of it. I will not be naming names, who is robbing your house is not important, the fact you're being robbed is. It will be an overview of what, why and how. If you want a deeper dive you will know where to start. I will not be removing this account but I can not say they will not. Grab a screen shot or a print out because you will want to refer back to this once you start seeing what I say to be true. Up until this point I have replied back to every reply, even DM's. Now it will be very few. Start here and you find your real truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
For some strange reason, people are so often afraid to speak, about much, especially the truth. Why? We are all the same, going thru the same things, just at different times. The only way to discover truth is to question. I get flack because I always question things. I suppose I have that need to really understand, whereas maybe others don't I suppose. We ARE ALL different in our journey I guess. Some have better intuition than others, I know. What is hard to understand is that if you share with someone why the vax is bad, they don't have ONE ounce of curiosity as to what information you have. THAT to me is very scary, but also ignorant. I'm sad for them. I pray for them. I pray you all. I pray for love and peace for all of humanity.❤️❤️
01:50 PM - May 21, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mom Of2, click on at the bottom under it