John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 May, 02:26
THE RULES 101.

Over the next 12 days I will be posting extremely hard truths. It is not important that you agree or like but it is very important you read them. Military and Police train for combat with combat. They do this so they don't freeze when they encounter the unexpected. That is the purpose of these posts. When these are finished I will no longer be posting. There is only so much truth so there is no need to keep going once you are made aware of it. I will not be naming names, who is robbing your house is not important, the fact you're being robbed is. It will be an overview of what, why and how. If you want a deeper dive you will know where to start. I will not be removing this account but I can not say they will not. Grab a screen shot or a print out because you will want to refer back to this once you start seeing what I say to be true. Up until this point I have replied back to every reply, even DM's. Now it will be very few. Start here and you find your real truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
20 May, 03:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
People always say that they like it when someone is blunt, honest and to the point..that is until you are with them. I thank you for what you are going to do even if it will be unpleasent. Be safe and know I have enjoyed your voice of reason. Semper Fi (I married a Marine).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
That is the truth. It is something they use against us. They use our need to find it as a form of control. I have always been against those who claim to know but refuse to share. There is power in truth and it will set you free. God bless you and even more for marrying one of God's misguided children. Thank you and him for your sacrifices.
10:33 AM - May 20, 2021
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Vannah 777 @Vannah_777
20 May, 11:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I love my parents so much. Both got the vax. Now they are getting upset with me bc I wont allow my children to get it or myself. My 15 yr old thinks im a "conspiracy weirdo" bc all her other friends are getting it and she isnt. My husband is against the vax, but thinks I've lost my mind beliveing all the other things that are going on. I'm tired. Life is getting exhausting.