Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 May, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 04:14
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Silversteen actually admitted on live tv that day that they decided to "Pull" building 7. "pull" is a term used for the controlled demolition of a structure. That is not something you decide on the spur of the moment It takes planning and staging. It is one of the reasons why building 7 is the smoking gun in the whole thing. Silversteen for the part he played got the whole complex without spending a dime plus got one hell of an insurance payoff to boot! All to go and take down another countries government and replace it with NWO puppets.
This was also when I Quit watching MSM for good. I was already aware but that was the wake up call for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 May, 07:37
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
and two x-large scoops of insurance fraud!

Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ, click on at the bottom under it