Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
18 May, 11:35
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
The merging of CGI into reality!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 May, 12:16
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Right! There were no planes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Decker @patrick0122
18 May, 10:05
Amen to that !

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 May, 08:16
This is the specific 9/11 video that woke me up 18 years ago. I came across this video in 2003. It was part of a short documentary produced in Spain. I hadn't been able to find it until a few days ago.
#911WasAnInsideJob
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 May, 08:41
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I look forward to watching this video. thank you!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 07:40
Bush, Bin Ladens and all them, what kin of his was doing airports. Doles?

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
18 May, 07:31
The Larp To End All LARPS. Not Making Yourself Look Good By Posting This Crap.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 May, 07:37
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I dont understand what you mean

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
18 May, 07:02
why even give this 💩 the exposure?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 May, 06:52
AND... NESARA was to be announced to American citizens at 10am EST on 9/11/2001! AND...massive Gold Heist took place at the same time in Manhattan.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 May, 07:04
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yes, Exactly !

Kev Oooo @KevO
18 May, 06:51
Not him again 🙄

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 May, 04:54
Most of us with a brain and critical thinking skills have put the pieces together years ago. So much did not make sense especially the Pentagon. It was well known, especially by then businessman Trump, that these buildings were made to withstand a plane hitting them. Building 7 falling and no "plane" hitting it. Bush in a Florida school and the kids spelling words like "plane and "steel.' Now we know they always project what evil they are doing. Evil people.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
18 May, 04:22
The Media helped with that one too...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 May, 04:23
The deep state globalist celebrated another Santanic Ritual murdering our families on 911 we will never forget !

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 04:14
Silversteen actually admitted on live tv that day that they decided to "Pull" building 7. "pull" is a term used for the controlled demolition of a structure. That is not something you decide on the spur of the moment It takes planning and staging. It is one of the reasons why building 7 is the smoking gun in the whole thing. Silversteen for the part he played got the whole complex without spending a dime plus got one hell of an insurance payoff to boot! All to go and take down another countries government and replace it with NWO puppets.
This was also when I Quit watching MSM for good. I was already aware but that was the wake up call for me.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 May, 07:37
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
and two x-large scoops of insurance fraud!