Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 May, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 May, 04:14
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Silversteen actually admitted on live tv that day that they decided to "Pull" building 7. "pull" is a term used for the controlled demolition of a structure. That is not something you decide on the spur of the moment It takes planning and staging. It is one of the reasons why building 7 is the smoking gun in the whole thing. Silversteen for the part he played got the whole complex without spending a dime plus got one hell of an insurance payoff to boot! All to go and take down another countries government and replace it with NWO puppets.
This was also when I Quit watching MSM for good. I was already aware but that was the wake up call for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 May, 12:38
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication