Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
If you haven’t already, it’s time to ditch the mask.
If anyone asks, just tell them you’ve been vaccinated😉
No need to mention that it was years ago for measles😂

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
11:19 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 May, 04:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Funny! Love it!
Yesterday I went out for groceries in my blue State.
I was the only one not wearing a mask!
Did make a quick, one item stop at Target (have never liked giving them business) and same thing!
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 May, 10:13
Three days now in Nevada... NO MASK! NO QUESTIONS! NO MASK REQUIRED ON STORE FRONTS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hot Boudin @HotBoudin
18 May, 06:27

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 May, 02:05
If the Vaccine works then why do you need to wear a mask and if the vaccine works then you shouldn't care if another person had been JAB or not?????? Just asking

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 May, 12:48
When asked if I need a mask I, politely, respond that I am not able to wear a mask because of a health issue. Only had one guy all year tell me that I couldn't purchase what I intended to. No big deal. I went somewhere else.

Basic rule of thumb is don't give too much info. It is none of their business. Every mask mandate should have exceptions. Religious and Health related. They can't ask what the issue is.

PS - Everyone wants to be healthy which is an issue.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
18 May, 12:41
Tried it the other day here in Cali - Beta-Boy at the cash register refused. Had a big plexiglass shield and a mask on. He insisted I lift my shirt to my ace because I was mask-less - I left. Insanity!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
18 May, 12:42
In response True Patriot to his Publication
*face

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
18 May, 12:17
Good point.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
17 May, 10:24
or just tell them the truth so they dont decide to get vaccinated

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
17 May, 10:13
😂😂I ditched the cone of shame a while ago

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
18 May, 01:10
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
there have recently been changes to hipaa. I brought my daughter to a new doctor for a school physical. I had forgotten to get her shot records from previous doctor. New doctor pulled up my daughter's complete shot history, in seconds

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
17 May, 12:46
I would love to ditch the mask but I wish the scientists/physicians who are talking about vaccinated folks 'shedding' the spike protein onto unvaccinated folks could tell us if the mask is effective to stop spike protein transmission. I suspect it's not and they may not know yet; so I'm inclined to wear the mask a bit longer.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 May, 12:53
In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication
No, the masks do not stop anything from escaping through the weave of the fabric. They are like petri dishes growing bacteria that causes pneumonia though.

Be BRAVE, burn the masks and breathe the fresh air. You can do it.

Besides, I asked Dr. Immanuel if HCQ will kill the spiked protein because I also had a bit of concern. I got mine from SpeakwithanMD.com

And, then there are Tachyon chambers....

debbie french @animalsgalore
17 May, 12:15
And you didn't need one when this shit storm started!!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 May, 11:53
Guess what they can not ask you if you have been vaxxed...why it's called HIPAA laws. NO has a right to ask you if you have been vaxxed period. You have to give your treating doctor consent to access this information at the time of treatment... so why is it a retail stores think they can over step that...normally these violations would be reported and an investigation would need to be done. Employees in hospitals and doctors offices have been fired for going in and looking at a patients private information because it violates the privacy law ...Even if you work for a hospital or doctors office YOU MUST be actively working on the patients care in order to access the patients information......Because otherwise YOU have no right to even see the patient medical records PERIOD.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 May, 12:44
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Didn,t it used to be HIPPA - PRIVACY used to be part of the title...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 May, 11:42
🤣🤣🤣

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 May, 11:35
Just keep your distance from others - transmission from vaxxed people to unvaxxed is real. It is making MANY unvaxxed people get sick. By lifting the mask mandate they are allowing people to mingle, allowing the transmission to happen at a higher rate. So just keep your distance. The vaxxed are spreading disease...

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
17 May, 12:04
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Do not fear, if you take care of your inmunne system and really believe in God, he will protect you from the vax ones.
There are some doctors that are offering information about how to protect yourself from the shedding. If I find the info again, I will posted for everyone.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
17 May, 11:30
I don't shop at Walmart, Costco, Starbucks, or Target, and Publix is not in my area. Sadly I thought Publix was more supportive of freedom. We need to cut ties as much as possible with these large companies who think they have a right to tell us what to do with our health and children and lives.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 May, 11:50
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Ive been going to Publix since lockdown without a mask. Never a word said. I was the only one most of the time. People are Stupid.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 11:25
I like the way you think Cowboy😎

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 May, 11:22
no one has the right to ask you about your medical health. tell them to stfu

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 May, 11:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I never wore one! If asked I just said medical reasons. If they asked what reason, I simply asked them if they were on my HIPPA?
Conversation abruptly end...

(In truth: the medical reason? Humans need oxygen! So I was not lying!)

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
17 May, 11:22
wow no way i would tell them any way . Hippa Laws amd mt body my choice. non of there dam business period.