Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 May, 11:19
If you haven’t already, it’s time to ditch the mask.
If anyone asks, just tell them you’ve been vaccinated😉
No need to mention that it was years ago for measles😂

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Just keep your distance from others - transmission from vaxxed people to unvaxxed is real. It is making MANY unvaxxed people get sick. By lifting the mask mandate they are allowing people to mingle, allowing the transmission to happen at a higher rate. So just keep your distance. The vaxxed are spreading disease...
11:35 AM - May 17, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
17 May, 12:04
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Do not fear, if you take care of your inmunne system and really believe in God, he will protect you from the vax ones.
There are some doctors that are offering information about how to protect yourself from the shedding. If I find the info again, I will posted for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
17 May, 12:48
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
Please do. I am really concerned about picking up the spike protein after avoiding the jab and taking heat from my friends who did. I'm now trying to avoid sharing a meal with them, and driving in the same car.........