Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
He was Murdered

Not just for “Eyes wide shut”

But he was trying to send out the truth .. the truth to humanity about what was going on

https://amp.theguardian.co...
02:25 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 May, 10:19
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon. - YouTube

Award winning filmmaker Bart Sibrel presents his highly acclaimed (and much hated) controversial documentary showcasing newly discovered behind-the-scenes ou...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
17 May, 11:46
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Still blows me away!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
15 May, 01:53
He's alive. POTUS helped hundreds fake their deaths
through out the decades!!

15 May, 03:34
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I will believe it

Marg Linn @Otter10
14 May, 12:10
i have my doubts about the landing, but id take this with a grain of salt.https://www.express.co.uk/...

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
14 May, 10:42

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 May, 07:49
I can't get an old two stroke to run well in our atmosphere, but once I took it to the moon with 0 atmosphere this baby really rolls....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 01:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
FKOLA THE DEEP STATE ONE AND ALL THAT> LOL FACTS> how bout Ching Hai's studios in LA and errywhere.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 May, 01:53
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦✅🤨🤨🤨

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
14 May, 07:20
remember this? https://youtu.be/MKbwdTCL8...
Just after the "Mars landing," the camera pulls back from a close-up of the glare of the astronaut's helmet, so we can see the lander, casting an odd shadow against the Martian sky, and then the stage lights and a crew member of the set. It would have been a great reveal shot, except Capricorn One has already informed us that the event belongs in quotation marks.

Perhaps the most influential bearer of bringing the moon landing hoax conspiracies into the relative mainstream, the movie tells the tale of a faked expedition to Mars by NASA, which has been watching its ratings drop after the moon started to bore people who wrote to complain that I Love Lucy reruns were canceled.
Capricorn One (1978) Trailer - YouTube

Just after the "Mars landing," the camera pulls back from a close-up of the glare of the astronaut's helmet, so we can see the lander, casting an odd shadow ...

14 May, 07:46
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
i always found it so weird that they never had discussions about the sand ... the details of the views ... the other planets & phototos from that angle etc etc etc

would’nt you be interviewed on every tv show to discuss details ?

& They never went back

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 May, 06:14
EYES WIDE SHUT!!

14 May, 06:24
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
We must expose Evil