Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 May, 07:16
Elon + DOGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ee, ee, ee...🤫

no cryptos >>>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
That's funny, I have made over 24,000 off Dogecoin in the past 2 months. Good thing I don't listen to morons who have no idea what they are talking about !
08:37 PM - May 13, 2021
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PaleHorseCometh in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
13 May, 09:20
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
off?

13 May, 09:32
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I don't know what that dumbass response means, but I do know that I just bought Buy crypto at .10 and sold it 10 minutes ago for .144 do the math on that one at a10,000 buy in. That's right I just made over 4400 in 6 hours! How long does it take you to make 4,400 sweetheart?

Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 09:12
You really think tomorrow's going to be like yesterday?
🤔🤔🤔🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫

13 May, 09:28
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
It does not matter, I have already won at the game of crypto! Why, because I do not take advice from morons ! Ask me how much I made off XRP after buying it in Dec. for .23 That crypto that morons talk shit about paid for my new F250, a new Honda shadow and put me a in great position which is why I am debt free unlike most moron Americans !

Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 09:09
money, money, money...
There will be money, and we will not.😉