Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 May, 07:16
Elon + DOGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ee, ee, ee...🤫

no cryptos >>>>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
13 May, 08:37
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
That's funny, I have made over 24,000 off Dogecoin in the past 2 months. Good thing I don't listen to morons who have no idea what they are talking about !

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
13 May, 09:20
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
off?

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
I don't know what that dumbass response means, but I do know that I just bought Buy crypto at .10 and sold it 10 minutes ago for .144 do the math on that one at a10,000 buy in. That's right I just made over 4400 in 6 hours! How long does it take you to make 4,400 sweetheart?
09:32 PM - May 13, 2021
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PaleHorseCometh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pale Horse, click on at the bottom under it