Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
25 May, 01:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
remember:

top is bottom
left is right

truth is a lie and lie is a truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
25 May, 01:03
if I may say my humble opinion: any bit = shit

depends on what the Doq means by DOGE

🤫🤫🤫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
18 May, 01:45
Think we’ll have a few surprises from Elon and crypto.

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
14 May, 06:35
Dogelon "dog a lon"

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 May, 03:01
=Q🦁🎬Free Energy❣️
Art Qf HumQwar❣️

Timing is Everything❣️

" We are saving Israel for last.
〜Q "

☺️🙏✨

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
14 May, 03:03
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 May, 11:36
Working with Doge devs to improve system transaction efficiency. Potentially promising.

World Wide @worldwide
18 May, 01:46
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Yep. Who knows, could be stellar.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:33
So what will happen to crypto when Nesara is implemented?
Will ppl be able to trade for new $$'s
Will XRP for instance just be a servicing acct like a bank instead of an investment type thing?

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 May, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The only place I found to buy XPR in the USA is at https://cex.io/r/0/up13979... the Web pages is called CEX and this is my personal affiliate link. you can just google CEX and buy it there, or buy it from my link

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 May, 10:21
President Trump once stated that all crypto was bad because it comes from thin air.

robin fineman @RobinD
14 May, 02:18
In response Beck Step to her Publication
True. Bitcoin will go to zero. There are now metal backed
cryptos. Look at Whiplash347 on tg

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
13 May, 09:31
Ever try spelling doge backwards? E God sounds bad to me as a mirror image.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 May, 02:30
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
E-Mail is short for electronic mail. E-God is short for electronic god =Artificial Intelligence. Yes doge in the reverse mirror e-god, is symbolic of their AI -electronic "artificial" and non organic demi-god. Be careful everyone. Souls are being tested and judged now, especially by some who you trust the most. The Bible warns against being preoccupied with money in the final days. Spiritualists who also believe in an Intelligent Creator have their own understanding of an earth dimensional frequency separation, where some will move into the organic realms where the abundance of the Creator is freely a given, like in the original Eden, and others will re-enter or enter for the first time, a 26.000 year cycle of polarization, where there is also an artificial simulation in play when in the fear based vibrations which is the experience of feeling separated from God. One then seeks power from outside of itself, by stealing it, deceiving people for it, or by working very hard for it.

Kwlskanac Patriot @Kwlskanac
13 May, 08:30
can we get him to repeat that a couple more times lol

Kira Kju @kju17
13 May, 07:50
ee, ee, ee...🤫

no cryptos >>>>

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
13 May, 08:10
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
XRP only way

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
13 May, 08:37
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
That's funny, I have made over 24,000 off Dogecoin in the past 2 months. Good thing I don't listen to morons who have no idea what they are talking about !

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
13 May, 07:31
ELOGE