1776 Again @BludGeonT
05/09/2021 - GEORGENEWS Chat

I put this together for all of us, tonight GEORGE returned on YT with some very interesting messages. I see some interesting comms, and very important information that they only share in chat on their livechat sessions.

The second message about the precipice... well, then read on.

I will try to do this each time they go live for those that cannot make it and cannot watch the full hour+ sessions to see what he says.

God Bless you all
03:46 AM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 May, 11:16
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
😌Thxs so much for the update/s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 May, 11:10
Thank you...πŸ’—πŸ™ Hope 2024 is the end...and the beginning starts now.... sigh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 May, 11:16
wonderful, thanQ!!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
09 May, 11:01
tks for sharing being in Europe i dont get to see these

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
09 May, 10:57
πŸ™Thank you for compiling this and sharing!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 May, 10:32
I’ve heard β€œIn the coming weeks” for years now and the word β€œsoon” isn’t what we think it is obviously.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
09 May, 10:15
ThanQ! πŸ™

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 May, 10:10
Thank You Very Much For Posting That For Us!

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
09 May, 10:01
Thank you! πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
09 May, 09:59
Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
09 May, 08:32
Thank you for your postings

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
09 May, 08:13
Thank you for posting!

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
09 May, 06:47
Wow! Thank you for sharing! This is great news!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 May, 04:22
2024, eh? i would say that's a comm to the enemy. 3 years - hmm - all those w/the jab most dead or permanently disabled by them. plus the rest of us who chose not to receive it have to isolate from them for that long? my child has lost 1.5 years of her childhood. it will get "worse" before it gets better. what is worse? mass die off of humanity at this point? civil war? seriously - how long is this going to go on? my faith and support of this is pretty much at the end and i am not alone in this. (thank you for putting this together btw - not griping to you - just to whatever cosmic force and humans are in charge of this "movie". i was done months ago.)

1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 May, 04:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I understand your frustration completely, Victoria. These are bread crums of info as they'd never say something publically that would jeorpardize the plan. 2024 could mean something completely different than we might all think. Imagine the scope of what is going on, the decades of planning, and the execution. It's beyond any of our wildest dreams I'm sure and we will all be pushed to the brinks of insanity before it's over. We must be strong and have tenacity, we're Americans and we don't lose. I know it's easy to say these things, but number one thing of all, trust and listen to God

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 May, 10:03
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
When past wars were declared "Over" and the USA stood victorious, those behind enemy lines were still in danger.

Are we behind enemy lines? Do you believe this is WAR?

Keep airing your frustrations and thoughts, truly. This community needs TRUTH and HONESTY. I'd prefer your raw words than anything else, and it let's others who feel the same know ---> you're not alone!

You're NOT alone.

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 May, 04:20
Thanks for this! Blessings to you!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 04:12
Thank you!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
09 May, 03:56
Thank you for sharing this!!!!!