1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 May, 03:46
05/09/2021 - GEORGENEWS Chat

I put this together for all of us, tonight GEORGE returned on YT with some very interesting messages. I see some interesting comms, and very important information that they only share in chat on their livechat sessions.

The second message about the precipice... well, then read on.

I will try to do this each time they go live for those that cannot make it and cannot watch the full hour+ sessions to see what he says.

God Bless you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 May, 04:22
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
2024, eh? i would say that's a comm to the enemy. 3 years - hmm - all those w/the jab most dead or permanently disabled by them. plus the rest of us who chose not to receive it have to isolate from them for that long? my child has lost 1.5 years of her childhood. it will get "worse" before it gets better. what is worse? mass die off of humanity at this point? civil war? seriously - how long is this going to go on? my faith and support of this is pretty much at the end and i am not alone in this. (thank you for putting this together btw - not griping to you - just to whatever cosmic force and humans are in charge of this "movie". i was done months ago.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
I understand your frustration completely, Victoria. These are bread crums of info as they'd never say something publically that would jeorpardize the plan. 2024 could mean something completely different than we might all think. Imagine the scope of what is going on, the decades of planning, and the execution. It's beyond any of our wildest dreams I'm sure and we will all be pushed to the brinks of insanity before it's over. We must be strong and have tenacity, we're Americans and we don't lose. I know it's easy to say these things, but number one thing of all, trust and listen to God
04:31 AM - May 09, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 May, 11:15
It would be right for the white hats to at least let patriots... correction... those who did not take the vaccine are safe, If we are not safe.... then a crime is happening against us that isn't getting nipped in the bud... which makes all parties evil, doesn't it? ...

dan lee @rocky002
09 May, 10:16
post 2024
Retaliation - 'Horizon' active.
Q

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 May, 04:40
thank you. i'm already there. i feel my brain - it just cannot grasp this reality. it has become foreign to me. it isn't like i just woke up a few years ago. i've been at this for over 20 years and I AM TIRED. 20 years of ridicule and loss of friends/family. being awake takes a toll. where is my f'ing reward already? i'm rather pissed atm that the normies get to skirt on by - taking the lazy/easy route as their awakening will be one massive dose SHOWN to them whereas i and others like me have had to dig and search. if it weren't for my mate and child i'd be shacked up in an abandoned cabin in the woods with a dog. lol not funny really but it is true. we need the flood of disclosure. baby steps have come to an end. enough is enough. i no longer care about the normies "mental" ability to handle the truth. what about the mental health of people like ME?!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 04:42
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
you lost me at calling people normies...

and I don't like beer