Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 May, 12:35
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I feel strongly that Isaac is alive--one of the many who have had to fake their deaths to escape the vicious, evil jaws of the luciferian cabal. Once the evil ones are totally removed, all those who faked their deaths will be safe to reveal themselves. Some of them are closely connected to President Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 11:55
i dont get to involved in the dead celebs being alive but he'd be at the top of my list for hoping he is alive...........him and jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Broekhuizen @Warrior777
07 May, 11:46
This is excellent! Thank You! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 May, 11:59
In response Gail Broekhuizen to her Publication

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
07 May, 11:14
WE WILL BE HEARING SOON OF THE FALL OF THE FUKING CRIMINAL RAT INFESTED CABAL MAFIA‼️‼️THANK YOU ISAAC FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION‼️‼️THANK YOU DAN FOR THIS.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
07 May, 10:19
Truth is a jagged pill indeed but the only one worth taking. We are well equiped and capable to sort through. We have guides navigating us through the high waters.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
07 May, 08:43
😍