Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 04:24
Think normies will FINALLY wake up when they have blood clots on their brain?

Hope so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
Doubt it. I just got told by a "friend" that we are just "at polar opposite sides of the spectrum. That's just life." They wear that badge like they won the lottery. a neighboring town is now offering drawings of substantial cash awards to those who are vaccinated. SICK!
05:30 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpWarrior in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 May, 07:19
In response Trump Warrior to her Publication
I have friends that I have known for 30+ years that post pics of getting the vax, My older sister and her husband sent a group text notifying us. My sister says her doctor encouraged it because she had ovarian cancer few years back. I would think that would be a HUGE flag for not getting the vax!😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
07 May, 07:41
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
just boggles the mind doesnt it. I cannot understand where they are comming from. I guess my father got the vac and had to share on fb as well as a cousin. I guess if you fear something so much, you feel like you are now saved?