Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think normies will FINALLY wake up when they have blood clots on their brain?

Hope so!
04:24 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 May, 08:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Watched a video about how all 4 shots generate spike proteins and can cause these clots. The video was from Dr TenPenny. Sounded very painful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
09 May, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 01:36
WHY don't they just say fk off with death tracker spirit cooking on veins. I mean fkin ay they consider "every death a luciferian sacrifice" NO shit.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 May, 01:31
Too late by then🆘🆘🆘

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 May, 08:05

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

linda Smith @LindaC
08 May, 01:55
But what will we do when Biden makes vaccines mandatory? He is trying to get the FDA to approve it so he can take it off the experimental list of drugs. If he succeeds, he can make it mandatory to all Americans. We have to have some recourse, they are also removing the religious objective from taking vaccines.

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
08 May, 06:57
In response linda Smith to his Publication
That will never happen.#1, the clinical trials will not be completed until 2023 according to FDA. #2 . They cannot legally do so if there are other ways to treat the virus, which there are, example hydrochloroquine. #3 . Trump IS in control. Everything going on right now is being done on purpose to wake up those that are still sleeping. You are literally watching a scripted movie!!!!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
08 May, 12:24
doq, how would they correlate them to the vax? the medical “experts” will tell them otherwise ans they will believe. so sad

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 May, 01:03
Normies be like....

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
07 May, 11:16
They will say it must have been an underlying condition

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 May, 10:02
Rockefeller Lockstep 2010.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
07 May, 08:55
I am a radiogragher and the last three weeks I am doing more than double the amount of CT scans on patients post vaccine jabs than I am patients post covid. All vaccines too...Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and one was called NorVax from someone who agreed to be a guinea pig!🙄

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
07 May, 09:39
In response Denni USA to his Publication
😢

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 May, 11:17
In response Denni USA to his Publication
are you talking CT of the head? The injection site is magnetized – is that dangerous when doing a CAT scan? I know this because a few people I know who got the Moderna placed a small size watch battery on the injection site and it stayed against the arm. Like a magnet is under the injection site. When they flip the battery to the other side and place it on the injection site it did not stay against the arm. So definitely a magnetic opposite poll attraction thing going on.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 May, 08:06
Hope not. My (barely) adult son has just been diagnosed with Covid, for the 2nd time in 5 months.And he got the blood-clotty vax last month (against my protestations.) 😔

Brian Hoss @SkipSkiperson17
07 May, 07:52

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 May, 07:28
If all the Covid vaccines are safe then why won’t the FDA approve them

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 May, 08:06
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
1.33 min video...a must watch

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 May, 07:25
Praying it doesn’t come to that Doq, time is ticking though. 🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 May, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏I pray they wake up before the blood clots...

Northy UK. @Northy
07 May, 07:16
I woke up years ago, but my 60 year old parents, who I tried to wake up, still took the jab.

Hopefully they'll get blood clots to the brain to teach them a lesson, yeah?

Every single ounce of respect I ever had for you has gone.

No words.

Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 07:14
I see...
a lot of Bloats still calling people normies...
where's the love doc...???
or is that just another hollow catch phrase as well...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 May, 07:10
that is the only thing i feel at this point that will wake them up (not that i care much now - i am focused on my family, myself and my tribe of awakened ones who want this to wrap up NOW - no more suffering for us). if they see what was put into them - that makes it personal. but who knows. i've heard "i don't want to know" far too many times from friends and family i have had to detach and move on.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 May, 06:22
Probably not. That's the problem with clots in the brain as a wake up tool, but their relatives might smell a rat or two.

07 May, 05:42

07 May, 05:42
HE DID NOT TAKE THE VAX - MUST WATCH!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 May, 05:40
Ummm... I’m no Doq but that might have quite the opposite effect...

Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
07 May, 05:30
Doubt it. I just got told by a "friend" that we are just "at polar opposite sides of the spectrum. That's just life." They wear that badge like they won the lottery. a neighboring town is now offering drawings of substantial cash awards to those who are vaccinated. SICK!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 May, 07:19
In response Trump Warrior to her Publication
I have friends that I have known for 30+ years that post pics of getting the vax, My older sister and her husband sent a group text notifying us. My sister says her doctor encouraged it because she had ovarian cancer few years back. I would think that would be a HUGE flag for not getting the vax!😲

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
07 May, 05:25
they will never wake up. they will believe the bullshit lies from the media saying it's not related to the vaccine

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 May, 06:24
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
Eventually the bodies will be piling up in the streets. Saying it is all a new variant of Covid won't wash if we are all still standing.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 May, 04:33
Hoping so...this was posted today by a liberal & military veteran I know - he is ridden with TDS and much hate for the Q movement.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 May, 05:22
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I’d be interested in knowing how that conversation ended. This gives me hope, at least he is asking questions. That’s how we all made it this far.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
07 May, 04:32

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 May, 04:30
Doq, they will blame it on the "anti-vaxxers".