Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 May, 04:24
Think normies will FINALLY wake up when they have blood clots on their brain?

Hope so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
07 May, 05:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doubt it. I just got told by a "friend" that we are just "at polar opposite sides of the spectrum. That's just life." They wear that badge like they won the lottery. a neighboring town is now offering drawings of substantial cash awards to those who are vaccinated. SICK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 May, 07:19
In response Trump Warrior to her Publication
I have friends that I have known for 30+ years that post pics of getting the vax, My older sister and her husband sent a group text notifying us. My sister says her doctor encouraged it because she had ovarian cancer few years back. I would think that would be a HUGE flag for not getting the vax!😲

Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
just boggles the mind doesnt it. I cannot understand where they are comming from. I guess my father got the vac and had to share on fb as well as a cousin. I guess if you fear something so much, you feel like you are now saved?
07:41 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Warrior, click on at the bottom under it