CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 03:53
3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 May, 04:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This has been on many patriots minds lately. I dont have the answer. Just more questions. If big pharma hates President Trump so much, why did they roll these out for him before the end of 2020? I don’t get it. Yes many people are getting this because he said so. Sad! I wish he would post his reason for pushing this. People are being maimed or dying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
MY FAM MEMBER IS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HIS FOOT. BLOOD CLOT. DID AN ANGIOGRAM. WAITING TO SEE IF HE HAS TO HAVE AMUPTATION. SO, I AM TOTALLY ANGRY. IF I SAW BILL GATES I WOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HIS FACE. IT WAS THE MODERNA SHOT. WAITING TO SEE IF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES. OVERWHELMING. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP. THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.
04:37 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
09 May, 04:22
Continued from before . . . I am praying in Jesus name for your family member's circulatory system to be totally cleansed and healed and restored and for the blood to flow freely through his whole body, and that he stays miraculously healed for a long, long time. Also I am praying in Jesus name for you to have peace from Heaven, knowing that your requests have been heard by the One Who loves your family member more than you do and created him.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 09:01
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Thank you, amen. We will know more Tuesday. It is in God's hands right now.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
09 May, 04:12
I will be praying in Jesus name to our all powerful, loving Heavenly Father/Creator and asking Him to do a miracle for your family member and totally cleanse his body of all the toxins from the CV19 jab and from any other source. I am asking Him to set your family member free from all blood clots and blood problems and to totally and miraculously heal and restore him from the top of his head to the bottom of both his feet as soon as possible . . . in Jesus name Amen.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 10:34
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Thank you for your prayer, amen. I will pray for you and yours also.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 May, 03:06
Just read this tonight, about sumarin (from pine needles) and effect on the blood clots. Just wanted to share... very interesting article about protecting from the effects and also the shed
https://archives.simplelis...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 09:10
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
thank you for sharing. I did not know this. God Bless

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 May, 09:47
Prayers coming your way, patriot! Will continue praying daily until we hear back from you as to how this turns out. Hang in there - I understand your stress and am sending calming vibes. THings have a way of working out! God Bless! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 10:41
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏
Thank you. Will know more Tuesday. Doctor found 2 blood clots in the legs from angiogram and gave 2 stints.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:37
In response private account to his Publication
🙏🙏Thank you very much. We will know more on Tuesday. God Bless, and thank you for reading out.

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
08 May, 09:22
I’m so sorry🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻I hate this! I have family members who also got the shot and I’m sick about it😢Prayers🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:35
In response Karen Wakes to her Publication
🙏thank you, I will pray for your family also.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
08 May, 09:11
Sending prayers for you and your family. 🙏 I am also terribly afraid, my parents also had the vaccine. 😪

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:15
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
thank you, will pray for your family also. Praying every day. Someone posted a nice short prayer to mediate on, and it is helping. https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 May, 09:49
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
I would have to guess that MOST of us here have probably 90% of family and friends that 'didn't do their homework' before gettting the injection. We all need to pray about this for a good outcome for all of us. 🙏🙏

Emma ElT @auntieeme
08 May, 09:11
🙏I'm so sorry. Will add your family to my prayers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:13
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Thank you, appreciate it. Will know more Tuesday. God Bless.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
08 May, 09:10
I don't mean to sound insensitive especially on this platform. However, you need to honour their free will even if it does not align with yours. The first close family member brought me to this realization.

Secondly, everyone must assume responsibility for their own health. This means informing yourself especially on experimental trials on humans.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:20
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Understood, but this person is disabled and cannot make these choices, so it is the same as if a child was vaccinated (but the person is older, not young). The free will comes from the caretaker, who is following a doctor's advice. The caretaker is struggling to take care of this person and a family and work, so nothing was done to harm, but to try to protect. This is why it is so frustrating because in no way was the shot given to harm, but to help. It is a catch 22 that I am struggling with every day with my family.

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 May, 09:09
Praying for your family

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:28
In response hope saxton to her Publication
thank you so much, appreciate it

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
08 May, 09:04
sending healing prayers and love and light

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:07
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
thank you so much, apprecaite it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
im so sorry😣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:08
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
ty, we are just trying to deal with it, but never expected this at all. appreciate it

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
08 May, 09:03
I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. 🙏💜💜🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
thank you, appreciate it

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 09:00
PRAYING so VERY sorry.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
thank you very much, appreciate it. Praying every day right now. Doctor found 2 blood clots in angiogram in the leg. We will know more after Tuesday.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 May, 08:59
🙏 Sending prayers!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
ty very much

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 May, 08:54
😥 sorry to hear... sending prayers, patriot...🙏🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
🙏thank you

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
08 May, 08:31
🙏🙏

Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
07 May, 09:09
I can't begin to imagine the unbelievable anguish, fear and anger you and your family are experiencing, but I can begin lifting up your family in prayer, which I will gladly do. God bless you guys.

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
07 May, 08:37
Praying I have a young granddaughter that took the jab when threatened with job loss!!
She is nursing her baby less than a yr old!!! OMG!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 08:48
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
07 May, 08:58
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
I cannot image the frustration and fear you must have. 😟This is insanity! My sister is due any day now with her 2nd and I worry for her being in a hospital surrounded by vaccinated health care providers. Here, from a White Paper on page 28 are the vaxx known side effects...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 May, 04:41
I am sorry to hear of your family members. We have had family members, friends and church family get the jabs. I pray all will live. 😢

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 04:53
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏 ty