CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?
03:53 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
08 May, 09:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i have said a prayer for your family members and everyone who has taken this shot. It is seeming like all of us are having family members taking this vax.
I found this the other day while digging but don’t know who it comes from. None of the theory’s seem to making sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 10:36
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
yes, got it, thank you!! Gob Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
08 May, 09:17
Ugh, so sorry for you and your family. Sending prayers. It is unconscionable how hard this poison is being pushed through. Criminal. And I agree completely, how could DJT ever promote this? The one issue that has me questioning whether there are even any good guys in control. Because this is the most massive, unchecked crime against humanity.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 May, 09:25
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Right. I have been struggling with this for months now. I am praying. But I thought more people were becoming awake, but they are not. So I have days where I am angry about this stupid vaccine, and days where I am more calm, but right now I just want answers, but have to wait and see. No crystal ball. I am only one of the few not vaxxed in my family, but the children will be vaxxed by the end of the year if Trump does not help us.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 May, 04:16
This has been on many patriots minds lately. I dont have the answer. Just more questions. If big pharma hates President Trump so much, why did they roll these out for him before the end of 2020? I don’t get it. Yes many people are getting this because he said so. Sad! I wish he would post his reason for pushing this. People are being maimed or dying.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 04:37
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
MY FAM MEMBER IS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HIS FOOT. BLOOD CLOT. DID AN ANGIOGRAM. WAITING TO SEE IF HE HAS TO HAVE AMUPTATION. SO, I AM TOTALLY ANGRY. IF I SAW BILL GATES I WOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HIS FACE. IT WAS THE MODERNA SHOT. WAITING TO SEE IF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES. OVERWHELMING. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP. THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
08 May, 09:02
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
they are NOT mandatory.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 May, 04:00
Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. We never even heard of this growing up and now it's in almost every family.
I can't understand why he is pushing this. I've read a ton of explanations but none make sense.