Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Luke 12:52
From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.

Luke12:53
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Micah 7:6
For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies are the members of his own household.

Zechariah 13:2-6
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land…

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT THINGS LIKE POLITICS & VACCINES WOULD CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN!

And this is only the cause that most ppl see.
IT IS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!
01:50 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 May, 03:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very true how families are split down the middle. Its heartbreaking my 15yr daughter has become so horrid. the enemy is turning kids against parents. I declare Malachi 4:6....and He will turn the hearts of the children to their fathers.. Hosea 2:6-7.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
07 May, 06:17
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
At only 15 perhaps her heart and soul are not ready to abandon her beliefs. It will come. One day, it will sink in. When it does, you will be there. You are blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 May, 02:06
ABSOLUTELLY OPOSIT WAY SIS :)
OUR DIVINE MOTHER ARMY ARRIVED...

https://youtu.be/LtWSR89Uh...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 02:29
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Something arrived two nights ago cause they wore me out all night long

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 May, 02:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I wish I understood this - but your positive message help!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 May, 01:54
Not 'going to' - already is ... intersting time to be alive 'eh? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 02:00
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
You are so right about that!
It has been for long time now.