Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 01:50
Luke 12:52
From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.

Luke12:53
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Micah 7:6
For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies are the members of his own household.

Zechariah 13:2-6
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land…

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT THINGS LIKE POLITICS & VACCINES WOULD CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN!

And this is only the cause that most ppl see.
IT IS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 May, 02:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ABSOLUTELLY OPOSIT WAY SIS :)
OUR DIVINE MOTHER ARMY ARRIVED...

https://youtu.be/LtWSR89Uh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
I wish I understood this - but your positive message help!
02:32 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 May, 02:35
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Just Little Help for my Fren :)

https://youtu.be/xrfyzkUc5...

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 May, 10:44
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thank you!!