MaryAngel Starwearusa @MaryAngelnPollyWog
05 May, 07:22
Hubby was listening to time suck a episode on Q
Now he and I are arguing about it. After 40 years of marriage he is doubting me. Because things have not happened timely or on the dates expected. HELP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
My ex (who wssn't really even into politics but got her mind poisoned by some 'friends') left me the day after the 2016 election. She freaked out so bad when she woke up that morning and found out that Trump had won that she completely turned on me.
I was devestated for quite a while but
5 years later- good riddance!
07:28 AM - May 05, 2021
In response MaryAngel Starwearusa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
MaryAngel Starwearusa @MaryAngelnPollyWog
05 May, 07:39
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
😢I just wish he would wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 May, 10:55
In response MaryAngel Starwearusa to her Publication
If there's nothing else wrong with your relationship, then I'd try to give him space and don't push it on him- let him come to you and ask. The more we push the more resistant they are. My wife and I had a few other issues besides that, but, it was the straw that broke the camels back. I hope everything works out for you and your husband. A lot of people are confused right now.