MaryAngel Starwearusa @MaryAngelnPollyWog
Hubby was listening to time suck a episode on Q
Now he and I are arguing about it. After 40 years of marriage he is doubting me. Because things have not happened timely or on the dates expected. HELP!
07:22 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MaryAngelnPollyWog in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (SpiritofChristbewithYou) can see their posts

Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
10 May, 06:28
In response MaryAngel Starwearusa to her Publication
I am in the same boat with friends some closer to me than family. I tell them to do their own research and not just trust what I have found out. It seems like its always about time. This stuff is on God's time not ours. He will get the glory not man. Hang in there!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 May, 07:28
In response MaryAngel Starwearusa to her Publication
My ex (who wssn't really even into politics but got her mind poisoned by some 'friends') left me the day after the 2016 election. She freaked out so bad when she woke up that morning and found out that Trump had won that she completely turned on me.
I was devestated for quite a while but
5 years later- good riddance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryAngel Starwearusa @MaryAngelnPollyWog
05 May, 07:39
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
😢I just wish he would wake up!