Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All you “2024ers” are slightly above Normies.
09:48 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 May, 08:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So true! ☝🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 May, 05:25
March 29, 2021 🎉🎉🎉🎉
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 May, 03:31

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
06 May, 09:19
True and they are everywhere.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
05 May, 06:55
YES!!!! HAHAHAHA! They don't see the big picture cuz 2016 was not another 4 year election and 2020 was the one to show THEM that elections have been rigged at different levels for decades and the Dems are the best at it.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
05 May, 04:26
The time is now or NEVER!👉 Keep that in mind!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 May, 03:38
I must be a normie because I refuse to think we will be held captive by the evil until such time. I have faith!!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
05 May, 01:25
2021 but I sure hope its soon. next month the year will be halfway over.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 May, 01:24
Agreed. Those patriots are still being conditioned by the controlled opposition.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
05 May, 02:40
fook 2024 the time is now. we are taking back Our Country..

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 May, 12:20
Hahahahaha

Smack!!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
04 May, 11:37
hahaha

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 11:00
JFKJR/NOEM 2024
Looks fine to Nana but there is not damn 2024 if we dont first fix 2020 election!
It is that simple!
Keep your eyes on Arizona Audit!

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
04 May, 10:52
JFKJR 2024 🇺🇸

Love Jesus @HouseCall
04 May, 10:33
There are many more sleeper's, sleeping out there than you all want to think. I try and deal with them all day long. They have their heads up that ass so far they will never be found. Going to have more people flipping out and a nervous wreck when all comes out. Better be prepared for this. I am saying at 25-30% of people won't wake up. Just tonight, I read a post that someone put up saying Trump and his people killed thousands with the way he handled Covid. I asked him, where were you, locked in your Basement like Bidan?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
05 May, 07:00
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
We are humans , but the other side has millions of Bots and shill accounts running by AI supplied by Clowns In America to create the appearance of "country is so divided". I think Joe got 35-45M legit votes, total! If all those were gone and all complicit media was either arrested or gone, we would all see.25% are them and when they see what they have been doing to the kids, they will wake up.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 May, 10:13
Spot On

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
04 May, 10:02
at least they are trying :D can't fault them for being slow to the uptake.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
04 May, 10:02

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
04 May, 10:01
3/29/21 🇺🇸

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
04 May, 10:48
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Kelli Ann confirmed. 👍

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
07 May, 07:13
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
it's past that.
5/20

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin

Angie Mac @AngieMac
For the LOVE- please, NO!!!!

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Future Writer @FutureWriter
04 May, 09:59
YES!!! Good gosh, they need to stop with this 2024 nonsense! But, I have to say, POTUS is kinda fueling that fire with his round-about innuendos:)

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
04 May, 09:59
👍😊

Jay James @birdmanjay
04 May, 09:58
🤣🤣🤣 my thoughts exactly

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
04 May, 09:56
😆😆😆

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 May, 09:56
agree💯%

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
04 May, 09:52
I guess they do not understand that he is STILL the President.

ang guar @tinydancer
04 May, 09:51
🤣🤣🤣