Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 09:48
All you “2024ers” are slightly above Normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
There are many more sleeper's, sleeping out there than you all want to think. I try and deal with them all day long. They have their heads up that ass so far they will never be found. Going to have more people flipping out and a nervous wreck when all comes out. Better be prepared for this. I am saying at 25-30% of people won't wake up. Just tonight, I read a post that someone put up saying Trump and his people killed thousands with the way he handled Covid. I asked him, where were you, locked in your Basement like Bidan?
10:33 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
05 May, 07:00
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
We are humans , but the other side has millions of Bots and shill accounts running by AI supplied by Clowns In America to create the appearance of "country is so divided". I think Joe got 35-45M legit votes, total! If all those were gone and all complicit media was either arrested or gone, we would all see.25% are them and when they see what they have been doing to the kids, they will wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396