Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 09:48
All you “2024ers” are slightly above Normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
04 May, 10:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are many more sleeper's, sleeping out there than you all want to think. I try and deal with them all day long. They have their heads up that ass so far they will never be found. Going to have more people flipping out and a nervous wreck when all comes out. Better be prepared for this. I am saying at 25-30% of people won't wake up. Just tonight, I read a post that someone put up saying Trump and his people killed thousands with the way he handled Covid. I asked him, where were you, locked in your Basement like Bidan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
We are humans , but the other side has millions of Bots and shill accounts running by AI supplied by Clowns In America to create the appearance of "country is so divided". I think Joe got 35-45M legit votes, total! If all those were gone and all complicit media was either arrested or gone, we would all see.25% are them and when they see what they have been doing to the kids, they will wake up.
07:00 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarLaw144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marc Lawson, click on at the bottom under it