Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
04 May, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
But how do you know it was covid-19? Did you get tested and are you saying the tests are accurate? Every common col and flu are different. Once you get it, you never get the same strain again. Do, were you tested?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 06:13
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
Didn't get tested. However been surrounded by Covid people from the start. All cured with HCQ+. PCR is designed to make most test positive with its multiplayer. They needed the numbers.

Four Herrings @4herrings
04 May, 06:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How were you able to get HCQ and PCR without a test?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 May, 06:44
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
you could have cv without symptoms😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Four Herrings @4herrings
No kidding :) I am curious how to get a stash of HCQ without taking a test
06:46 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 4herrings in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 May, 07:08
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
I’m sore if you go online you can find a doctor to send a scrip. or use 3grapefruit, 3 lemon peels , boil, simmer 20 mins with tight lid, let cool. couple tbsp every couple hrs. that’s a recipe i got here for hcq