Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:11
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
04 May, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
But how do you know it was covid-19? Did you get tested and are you saying the tests are accurate? Every common col and flu are different. Once you get it, you never get the same strain again. Do, were you tested?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Didn't get tested. However been surrounded by Covid people from the start. All cured with HCQ+. PCR is designed to make most test positive with its multiplayer. They needed the numbers.
06:13 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 10:15
Depends, sometimes PCR shows negative, even if you have it (know personaly couple of examples, including myself).

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
05 May, 06:40
Siemens AI processing the Covid PCR Tests. FastFinder. They don't even search for Covid19 in the PCR tests, there is no method/diagnostics.

Research use only, yet widely used in Germany and Europe.

Siemens hiding this page now.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 May, 06:34
I had something they called covid. Headache, stomach bug and very very tired. My doc gave me HCQ and a Z pack and said to take zinc. By all accounts(fake fauci accounts anyways) I should have died. Im over 50, a little overweight(going to the gym now) and Im diabetic. Full recovery in 10 days.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 May, 04:36
As a person of influence VK it would be great to find a way to get HCQ available over the counter.

John Washington @KeysMarg
05 May, 04:26
Making Yourself Available 4 Test..

Known Location
Making 1 Self Available for Solutions

Meet all they Want.. Affects End Game zilch..

War shippers of the Looking Glass will Fall with it.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
05 May, 04:23
Same here. Did catch something horrendous back in Jan of 2019 but copious doses of vitamin C was all it took to free up the lungs. Haven't had a sniffle since, never wore a mask, and never kept my distance. Don't cha just love the Sun.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 May, 04:28
The article by the Lancet was retracted because the study was done on extremely sick patients treated with HCQ after they had already been sick for days instead of treating them in the first days of symptom onset. I also find it strange that the same publication released a study on adrenochrome decades ago- very concerning....

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 May, 04:21
i think i had it for a week or two before it was actually here couple days of weird taste alterations a couple days of 02 concern, then gone but the sun on my skin late spring, the first hot day felt like needles

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 May, 05:28
Dear @vincentkennedy
Please try

Acetic acid (lemmonade🍋,vinegar : homemade vegetable 🥬🥕🥗 pickles with organic stevia )

Chromium (Cacao)

Colesterol (Eggs🥚e.t.c.)

These help creating hormones.

Please, stay away from steroids type drug such as cortisol kinds are bad for the
Adrenal Glands.

Please, replace sugar with organic stevia for your precious adrenal glands.💞

We Love you.
God Bless you.

☺️🙏✨💞

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 May, 07:33
Exactly.

My fren work with elderly on nursing home. Her colleague "give her" test, so whole family must tested and both their children "are positive" without symptoms... Fooked PCR multiplayer crapp.

But in our Fooked Country is now safer to "have Covid" for 14 day quaranteene, than risked another weekly witch hunt for "new potentional customers".

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
04 May, 06:52
How did you get HCQ? Unfortunately i live in Illinois and will try Frontline Doctors. I wasnt sure of another way to obtain HCQ.

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
04 May, 06:49
what is the +

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
04 May, 06:48
We all were sick in December January of 2019/2020. Went to a wedding in upstate NY. My 1 son flew in from Seattle. He was sick 5 days after flight and we all got sick every couple weeks until February. Worst cold ever with a harsh long lasting cough. We all took vitamin c, zinc. Then they announced cv. I think we all had it, so i know what you're saying. No way in hell I'll let them stick that stiick up my nose for any reason!! lol

Four Herrings @4herrings
04 May, 06:41
How were you able to get HCQ and PCR without a test?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 May, 06:44
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
you could have cv without symptoms😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂