Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Me and Wifey got covid last month.

Wife got it first. Took 3 weeks for her to fully recover without any meds. She didn't want anything. Very mild symptoms.

Kissed her everyday until I got it.

Got Covid. Stayed sick for about a week to get the experience of it. Then just decided to use my stock of HCQ+. Fully recovered in 2 days.

Definitely a different type of sick than a cold or flu.

For those unsure, we were attacked by China. Number inflated for sure but Covid is a real thing.

NJ
04:11 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
01 February, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some truckers of Truck Convoys organized by big money to coverup the international arrests warrants, and Canada and other conviction for crimes against humanity?
COVID HAS NOT BEEN ISOLATED - CHRISTINE MASSEY - 2021-12-02
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

https://t.me/s/murderbydec...

https://commonlawnews.com/...

https://tapnewswire.com/20...

https://t.me/s/romanadidul...

https://t.me/s/ravenmoonst...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 12:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 12:37
There is not COVID-19 virus...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
21 December, 09:37
Just wanted to let you know i really appreciated your input on Covid at a time when others were panicked. My house never worried or lived life any differently. We went through Graduation, birthdays, family trips and yes Christmas with all sides of the family. They can't cancel us!! Wife and son finally got it 2 months ago. She got it pretty good and ended up with covid pneumonia. Ivermectin and some steroids cleared her up in 4 days. Son had mild reaction, other boys and myself never got it for what ever reason. Point is through your example we never lived in fear and never will
Thank Q for what you do, all have missed hearing from you.
Til the end WWG1WGA!!
DP

06 November, 11:43
https://twitter.com/NoToad...

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
07 July, 10:28
i had it March 2020, loaded up on vitamin D, and zinc i was given an antibiotic for the “sinus infection” i had. felt better in a couple of weeks. Cough lingered a few more weeks longer. I had H1N1 in 2009 that was much worse than COVID imo.

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
22 May, 03:02
happy for you both VK!
and glad to know the HCQ works
for sure is not the same and was made by China

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
19 May, 11:31
hcq works- took it early, all better in 4 days

Bella Kay @Bella_K
19 May, 08:35
After reading this I had my HCQ script filled. It collected virtual dust in a FL pharmacy since January.

San Voe @Weimy
18 May, 05:08
your symptoms??

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 May, 08:20
❤️🙏Glad you and wifey recovered, VK!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 May, 08:19
Hybrid War (Info and Bio Weapons).💥

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
13 May, 09:15
The virus is real but I had it last year and didn’t realize I had it no symptoms whatsoever so I never took anything and got over it apparently I had to get the antibodies test which tested positive so I guess I had it and didn’t realize it🤷🏼‍♀️

Robin Barnard @RobsCarBarn
08 May, 10:54
Had the V too. HCQ cleaned it up-once i was able to get it.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
08 May, 04:04
Glad you're both feeling better 🙏❤

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
07 May, 10:25
chinese skullcap amd cordyceps takes care of it. anti parasitics and anti virals helpful too. get the tinctures. use with vitamin d and zinc.

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
07 May, 04:07
i have it now. congested and a weird menthol-feeling in my chest. On vacation, urgent care would not give anything, let alone HCQ. I’ll try to get it when i go home tomorrow. Glad you’re better

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
07 May, 04:10
In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication
tonic water has been a great help to me !

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
07 May, 08:48
Yes, I’ve lost a few friends and a cousin to it.. it is a real thing - and I truly believe it is a bio-weapon. No DOUBT in my mind. I take HCQ daily for Lupus and have for 10+ years.. I’m glad you had some to take. My concern is what’s in the jabs and what’s awaiting all of us around the next corner... I will not rest easily until President Trump is back at the helm and we publicly know that the deep state has been destroyed! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 🇺🇸❤️💫

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 May, 08:28
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
I hear ya! I feel I can't rest to some extent until President Trump is sworn back in. I think we're in for something even graver than the first round of COVID [Bio-weapon 2], but i know nothing. Common sense is... NOTHING makes a lick of sense that we are HERE with all the stupidity in our legislation and government (border safety, disease, election fraud, no id elections, economy, energy independence, etc....). 🙄

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
06 May, 09:21
Husband and I also believe we got it in February. Different symptoms for both of us, but it lasted 10 days or more. Never been tested, wasn't bad but agree it was different than anything we've experienced. And, still having days with no taste almost 3 months later.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 May, 07:26
love ya and respect you VK but why on EARTH would you guys get tested?

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
06 May, 03:57
8 people in my family have had covid. No one wad seriosly ill, they descibed it as a bad flu. All
are fine. A 99.7% overall survival rate. Very dangerous for 70 years old and up, much less dangerous than the regialr flu for those under 20. In fact, the Wuhan Virus is less deadly for anyone under 60. The government CDC/WHO response is a hoax.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
06 May, 01:51
glad u r both better so pleased you are back 😊😊😊😊

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
06 May, 12:26
I had it in December of 2019, and it took me months to stop coughing. It was different, but I wasn't afraid because nobody told me to be afraid. There is a difference, don't you think?

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
06 May, 11:00
Glad to hear you are both on the mend😊 I sure missed you ❤

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 May, 07:21
Happy you and the Wife are feeling better

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 May, 06:08
Glad you are better. From what I understand, this thing is a bioweapon, albeit a cr@p one that they had to falsify the figures because it wasn't very good (or the goodies got to it). No virus has ever been isolated and proved to be the cause of dis-ease.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
06 May, 05:26
Glad you are on the mend however no one has ever identified or isolated the CONVID19 virus according to Koch's postulates.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 04:47
Glad you're both good now VK. I got it end of January, was very sick for 2 weeks (got pneumonia on both lungs), took me more than 2 months to recover after it, and I'm still not 100% as I was before. So it's not a game at all. HCQ was banned from use for Covid back in May last year where I am btw.

What are your thoughts about vax?

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
06 May, 04:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
vax is kill shot.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 May, 07:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
👍 Spot on !!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 11:54
so glad you both are ok♥️actually best for your body to have it and let your immune system fight it and get stronger