JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 April, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 April, 03:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see that Israel has found their “Messiah” on the last day of passover, or day after? I think you are very correct in your thinking that’s where the anti-christ will come from.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:17
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I have no other reason besides I can feel his presence there

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 April, 11:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Juan O Savin has said Prince William is the anti-christ. There is a website that goes into great detail about how he and Kate were planned for this and how Princess Diana was used to make it happen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 May, 06:24
In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. 🥰
06:29 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Salt + Light, click on at the bottom under it