JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 April, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.
03:00 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
07 April, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this article interesting. http://themillenniumreport...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:21
In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication
Thanks Nana had never heard of them b4

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 10:29
It is designed that way purposely so that the outside world would never know about their lies. A lack of information that comes out of Israel. The land that the State of Israel is on originally belonged to the Palestinians controlled by Britain. Who helped purchase that land for Israel? Baron Rothschild. In 1948 Israel was officially declared a State. The State of Israel has had an open palestinian camp for over 70 yrs at the Gaza Strip, West Bank, etc. Imagine that a CAMP. The palestinians are refugees on their own land.

07 April, 11:12
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Idk about the history but I know they dont let much out and the Mossad has a lot of power

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 April, 04:25
didnt Q say save israel for last?

07 April, 04:26
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I do think in a post somewhere it said saving Israel for last. But Nana has been wrong b4

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 03:35

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 April, 04:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Set up like satellite dish too. Steeples were designed over churches to harvest the energy gathered and send it out into the heavens. This is designed as a sender and receiver, or the bowl used to collect energy. More likely it's satanic symbolism which runs in Reverse to Christian symbolism and the dome represents the ascension of the soul into heaven so an inverted dome would represent the descension of the soul into the under world. Weird architecture to be examined for sure.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
07 April, 04:11
saving Israel for last- Q

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 03:34
There is proof, but he could be a white hat playing a black hat

https://www.reuters.com/ar...

07 April, 03:44
I have heard that he could be a white hat but I have never had a good feeling of his soul from his eyes. Perhaps he is a captured evil.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 11:04
Kennedy had an exceptionally strong commitment to nuclear nonproliferation, and was determined to do all he could to prevent Israel from producing nuclear weapons back in the early 60's. There was a standoff between Kennedy and the former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion on the nukes. Kennedy stood his ground. When Kennedy was assassinated Pres. Lyndon Johnson reversed it.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 April, 03:05
Did you see that Israel has found their “Messiah” on the last day of passover, or day after? I think you are very correct in your thinking that’s where the anti-christ will come from.

07 April, 03:17
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I have no other reason besides I can feel his presence there