JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 April, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 April, 03:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see that Israel has found their “Messiah” on the last day of passover, or day after? I think you are very correct in your thinking that’s where the anti-christ will come from.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I have no other reason besides I can feel his presence there
03:17 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 April, 11:27
Nana, Juan O Savin has said Prince William is the anti-christ. There is a website that goes into great detail about how he and Kate were planned for this and how Princess Diana was used to make it happen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 May, 06:19
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Yes Juan did! Do you remember what the website was or the name of the person that put all of that together?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 May, 06:24
In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 April, 03:23
I know what you mean. I try not to judge but I have been feeling that too. I felt bad for feeling that way for so long, but I’m learning to trust my instincts more everyday. It does help when others have the same thoughts though🙏🤍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:38
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
What I have been thinking today is this:

Sure I need to know the truth so we can file it in the proper file for future reference so we never allow a group of evil fookers to take over our planet again.
But right now to get to where we need to be we need to all be on the same consciousness page.
Right now knowing the truth DOES NOTHING TO RAISE MY FREQUENCY!

The main thing we need to do right now is to raise our frequencies & connect with God thro our direct internal connection. That one thing gets us where we need to be to accomplish all the other things we need to do.
We can not advance the timeline where we all need to be without doing this one thing.
We have the power in prayer and in frequencies to manifest the future we want and dwelling on the past and holding on to resentment and hating hurts no one but us.
It is like getting mad at someone. It only hurts the one that is getting mad. The person you are mad at usually doesn't give a damn that you are mad.