Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I believe we are now researching Israel.
"smiles"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:00
Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is designed that way purposely so that the outside world would never know about their lies. A lack of information that comes out of Israel. The land that the State of Israel is on originally belonged to the Palestinians controlled by Britain. Who helped purchase that land for Israel? Baron Rothschild. In 1948 Israel was officially declared a State. The State of Israel has had an open palestinian camp for over 70 yrs at the Gaza Strip, West Bank, etc. Imagine that a CAMP. The palestinians are refugees on their own land.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
07 April, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this article interesting. http://themillenniumreport...

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 April, 08:09
getting set up for false flag?