Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 May, 09:33
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
sounds like heaven. we communicated better back then without cell phones. communication was not taken for granted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 09:07
I told my grandkids about only having one phone for the whole family...attached to the wall with a cord you could only go so far with. They were stunned at the thought. One of my granddaughters asked..."Well, what did you do if you wanted to ask one of your friends something and it was Friday after school and couldn't see them again till Monday"? I replied..."You had to remember"! We still had some of the old party line going when in 76 in my home county in some areas. The original County Phone Company STILL has/operates the whole county though...seriously. Never went over to a large corporate provider system to this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 09:14
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I forgot to mention that one phone was in my grandparent's house.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 May, 09:35
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
OH MY CHEETOS!!! I remember when they came out with the longer stretch cord. I would play with the cord and ALWAYS messed it up or it would get twisted but boy was we excited when momma got the long cord. Mamaw had the rotary phone. Took forever when you had to do any number past 3 😂😂😂

04 May, 08:50
Amen...I left home, married, and had my first child, before the internet went public, and am so grateful I did. Never even had a cell phone until I was 30. Today with a new truck, everything new and functional...I still NEVER turn on my AC unless the wife is with me and wants to keep her hair made up. I have the windows down all summer and I live in Western Colorado where it is like Utah. When was the last time you let your kids ride on the tailgate of the truck with their legs dangling down going down a dirt road on a fishing outing? I grew up in VERY rural Arkansas in the '70s and early '80s...miss the old world that way...sigh.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
04 May, 07:19
I agree. Please let this be over soon.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
04 May, 07:11
That's the best idea I've read about in a long time. Count me in PLEASE!🔥🌕🍉🍔🍟🍦🍿💃🕺😁

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 May, 06:39
Exactly, mate

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 May, 06:39

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 May, 06:38
I miss those days

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
04 May, 06:44
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
me too

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
04 May, 06:23
Agree 100% !!