Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
04 May, 06:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 09:07
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I told my grandkids about only having one phone for the whole family...attached to the wall with a cord you could only go so far with. They were stunned at the thought. One of my granddaughters asked..."Well, what did you do if you wanted to ask one of your friends something and it was Friday after school and couldn't see them again till Monday"? I replied..."You had to remember"! We still had some of the old party line going when in 76 in my home county in some areas. The original County Phone Company STILL has/operates the whole county though...seriously. Never went over to a large corporate provider system to this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
OH MY CHEETOS!!! I remember when they came out with the longer stretch cord. I would play with the cord and ALWAYS messed it up or it would get twisted but boy was we excited when momma got the long cord. Mamaw had the rotary phone. Took forever when you had to do any number past 3 😂😂😂
09:35 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it