Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 May, 02:06
Totally unscientific, but 1 zinc/Quercetin pill, washed down with Emergen-C Immune+ seems to have been an effective ‘shield’ against the cold/flu aka Covid-19(84).

Note: screw masks and social distancing —> live life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
Here's what my family did for the virus.
02:14 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LK_McKinn in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 May, 10:00
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
Prednizone???
Really????
What kind of doctor are you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
02 May, 02:39
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
Have your Vitamin D levels checked. Needs to be upper 40's-50. Liquid supplement and sunshine exposure are the best. It's end of winter. Everyone will be low!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 May, 08:26
In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication
It's funny - I live in AZ where it is sunny pretty much 365 days a year. I landed in the hospital a few years back and they told me that my Vitimin D levels were extremely low. I take seizure medicine and from what I was reading many medicines strip you of Vitimin D. (imagine that).