Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Totally unscientific, but 1 zinc/Quercetin pill, washed down with Emergen-C Immune+ seems to have been an effective ‘shield’ against the cold/flu aka Covid-19(84).

Note: screw masks and social distancing —> live life.
02:06 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 May, 09:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
best cure for covid is simply not believing spells

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 06:29
Amen! Thanks!!!
Get out in the SUNLIGHT, tough the earth (really) ground yourself to the EARTH and give thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hot Boudin @HotBoudin
03 May, 08:00
Taking the same. So far so good. Also adding vitamin D.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 May, 08:22
That is Exactly what I take! When I had "Covid" I doubled the Zinc/Quercetin and drank it with tonic water. I thought I had sinus issues so I didn't do it right away but when the sinus medicine wasn't working I started this. It took 2 days and I was feeling much better!

Now I just take one Zinc/Quercetin with my Emergen-C daily.

litl_junebug @litl_junebug
02 May, 05:11

Julie Boe @JulieB
05 May, 11:22
In response litl_junebug to her Publication
China isn't in lock down any longer & there's no push for vaxxes. Why is that? Because they're already communists.

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
02 May, 02:43
i drink tonic water & zinc, etc. screw vax.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 May, 02:25
and ... Get some God-Given Sun ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 May, 02:24
Yes it works along with Vitamin D although one should test their D levels occasionally so they don't get to high. It can take a while to build up.

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
02 May, 02:40
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Liquid supplement with sun exposure is best combo. Levels should be high 40's-50.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
02 May, 02:17
Although it is a substitute manmade product, I would suggest the real stuff like squeezing juice from real lemons or oranges instead. Add that vitamin D sunshine fresh air and you got it Cowboy!!

Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
02 May, 02:14
Here's what my family did for the virus.

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
02 May, 02:39
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
Have your Vitamin D levels checked. Needs to be upper 40's-50. Liquid supplement and sunshine exposure are the best. It's end of winter. Everyone will be low!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 May, 10:00
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
Prednizone???
Really????
What kind of doctor are you?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 May, 02:08
Add a drop of vitamin D daily and you become Superman 😉💪🏻🔥

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 May, 02:17
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
In addition to the AZ sun, I add D3 ever few days 😎