Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:43
What is this building?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 January, 06:44
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
That is a FEMA/Military temporary prison. It will house prisoners who are awaiting military tribunals. I have a feeling that some trials will be very public, as will their sentence be shown carried out. America will demand to see proof. # NeverFooledAgain #Treason #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 07:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think the lying and twisting has meant any executions will have to be public in order for us to believe them. They have done this to themselves.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Americans will demand to see footage of executions and sentencing. I knowthat they have been recording all the confessions at tribunals already held. Those are supposed to start being televised on Court TV starting in March.
07:59 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it