Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
25 January, 07:11
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Nothing to see here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 January, 06:44
That is a FEMA/Military temporary prison. It will house prisoners who are awaiting military tribunals. I have a feeling that some trials will be very public, as will their sentence be shown carried out. America will demand to see proof. # NeverFooledAgain #Treason #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 07:07
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Wow, so much going on thank you

Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 07:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think the lying and twisting has meant any executions will have to be public in order for us to believe them. They have done this to themselves.

Joe Derhake @Joender
25 January, 06:35

Joe Derhake @Joender
25 January, 06:37
In response Joe Derhake to his Publication
The interface here is still a little clunky but I salute whomever put it together. the context:
No proof, but the lack of points to something. Theorizing the major actors were given the hint or fullness of evidence January 19. “Cancelled” rehearsal would serve as virtual event. There are weather discrepancies with the shown footage and DC traffic cameras on the 20th. They bought themselves leniency by prerecording ceremony on the 19th but they all looked extremely nervous. Whatever happened on the 20th was a mixture of prerecorded material and wide angle shots on the real day. Do not add up.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 06:11
Thats why I commented on your other post. It didnt see the building in it? I was told its for hearings an holding?
Lastnite was a first for me??

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
25 January, 06:08
looks like a driving range

Trump Girl77 @Girl77Trump
25 January, 05:59
I was looking it up. It appears to be an observation tower across from the whitehouse for the inauguration day parade. It looks like they are taking it down now. https://commons.wikimedia....

Jessi Doe @Jessi
25 January, 05:49
fema portable prison camp

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 January, 05:44
saw it in a video too

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
That is called the gallows, perfect name right, there is a statue put up before it, I dont know what that is called

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 January, 05:50
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
I hope it doesn't make people angry because I don't post links with the stuff I say. I read and watch so much stuff, I cannot always remember where I saw it. Maybe our researchers can find it...like this morning with all the black bus traffic ...

I read gallows are being built right across from the WH. Yes. gallows. Like for hanging.

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
25 January, 05:57
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
@vincentkennedy " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/vincen... it was there

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
Tribunals coming. :)