Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:43
What is this building?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
That is a FEMA/Military temporary prison. It will house prisoners who are awaiting military tribunals. I have a feeling that some trials will be very public, as will their sentence be shown carried out. America will demand to see proof. # NeverFooledAgain #Treason #CrimesAgainstHumanity
06:44 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 07:56
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think the lying and twisting has meant any executions will have to be public in order for us to believe them. They have done this to themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 January, 07:59
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
Americans will demand to see footage of executions and sentencing. I knowthat they have been recording all the confessions at tribunals already held. Those are supposed to start being televised on Court TV starting in March.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 07:07
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Wow, so much going on thank you