Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Something BIG is going on.
DS changed his Twitter header
& now following 838 people = Q838 = BOOM.

He also added “Senior advisor,
President Donald J Trump” (PRESENT TENSE).
He’s telling us that DJT is the legitimate POTUS & will hopefully be officially recognized as so soon.

Operation GERONIMO 10 year anniversary TODAY.
Who stole Geronimo’s skull (WHY)?

BIG things are about to Occur/Shift.
Change of narrative will be required. [+4][+5]
Who’s in charge? Who’s really in charge?

G-E-R-O-N-I-M-O!
04:18 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
05 May, 11:51
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
05 May, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
05 May, 07:55

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
05 May, 05:56
Bush’s grandfather stole it ??

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 May, 05:41
OH hell yeah! And his hair, did you see that part? It changed. And if you look at change, well that's 6 letters and the number 11 is a winner in craps so when you add those together, it's 17 and Q is the 17th in the alphabet and all this is complete bullshit for uneducated chuds who have no brains.

05 May, 04:54
CONFIRMED (DJT-POTUS-POSIT-Present Tense):

He also added “Senior advisor,
President Donald J Trump” (PRESENT TENSE).
He’s telling us that DJT is the legitimate POTUS & will hopefully be officially recognized as so soon.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 May, 05:42
Yeah, you're probably right. There's so much science here I don't know where to start with this incredibly brilliant observation. LOL, what a f'n idiot. How do you feel that your family and friends have completely abandoned you and consider you batshit crazy?

05 May, 02:15
This is how Geronimo got brought into the dig. The date of DS follower change is also the anniversary of operation geronimo (cap/kill OSM BN LDN) and DS posted this as well (image below not on TWTR).

I mentioned it in the dig but it might not have been comprehensive enough. Most times I leave stuff for people to find on their own when they check into the dive (there is never time or room to put all the connections and links to points of interest.

“Operation GERONIMO 10 year anniversary TODAY.
Who stole Geronimo’s skull (WHY)?”

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 May, 05:48
Among those who stole Geronimo's skull supposedly was PRESCOTT BUSH -- Nazi father of GHWBush and grandfather of GWBush -- brought to America via Operation Paperclip.

The EVIL that [they] do, in order to have power and control over all the rest of us, SOON SHALL END.

NCSWIC

https://www.desertusa.com/...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 May, 05:21
1 yr Delta

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 07:13
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Holding The Line....🙌👊💥

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
03 May, 08:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Now if we can just get a BOOM to End the movie
that would be great.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
03 May, 05:16
Crazy connects!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 May, 03:42
Charles is in Charge 😊 sorry couldn't resist 🤷‍♂️

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
03 May, 09:42
In response white light to his Publication
Scott has always openly supported President Trump. Distinct possibility I agree. Facial features suit good n proper. Bye bye Bezos.

HCHC 12222 @HComo
03 May, 12:04
The History channel is litterally airing a documentary about the am of 9/11 and how AF1 flew at 40,000 to keep Bush insulated, which caused ground communications to be scarce with AF1 hindering his ability to make decisions for the country during that time....basically powerless

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
03 May, 05:18
In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
I think Bush was always powerless.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 11:48

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 May, 08:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Didn't know this. Thank you!! More and more truth comes out and made public. I want see and know everyything. I've chosen not to live my life settling for grayness, waiting for the next evil command or evil truth boot to drop. To me, gray is just a lighter black. Keep shinning the light of truth on their hidden darkness and lies Patriot.
God bless truth seeker.🙏♥️🇺🇸🕊

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
02 May, 07:48
What about the decode of all the letters in [ ] for Q #144 ?

They spell out "this week".

Was Q sending a message there is a BOOM WEEK AHEAD ?

John Washington @KeysMarg
02 May, 08:26
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
They Need To Act Now....
or Surly 3K....

🙏

ohhhh Come to POP

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 07:20
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I was just going to say the same thing.. The brackets spell,.....
[US] [RISK] [TH] [I] [S] [W] [E] [E] [K]..... BOOM💥

funker junkie @glowsticky
02 May, 12:32
PLEASE LET SOMETHING HAPPEN!!! These lockdowns and vaccines BS is getting overkill

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 May, 12:21
144 days since last Q drop

The letters inside the brackets of drop 144 spell out "this week"

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 May, 12:03

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

funker junkie @glowsticky
02 May, 11:51
How in the world did those twitter changes get to GERONIMO? I am not seeing the correlation there.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
02 May, 11:05
when is the iranian news conference?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 May, 10:54
It's at Yale down in New Haven, is the word. At the Skull & Bones ritual house, is supposedly the skull of Geronimo

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 11:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Maybe they have it in the Bushes.

Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
05 May, 05:28
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
This is so disturbing.

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 May, 09:40
I hope Trump and company FINALLY decide to end this entire disgraceful mockery today! Only about 3 or 4 months past time!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
02 May, 06:56
💧#838 > ID: 000000 No. 456

BOOM.
Q

💧#456 🤔

March 4th 2018
https://qalerts.app/?q=Mar... > 💦x9

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 May, 04:37

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 May, 11:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
men jumping out of airplanes yell geronimo
bombs away, bombs away
may day
GERONIMO gematria =
freedom day
god has an 888 code
law order