Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
02 May, 04:18
Something BIG is going on.
DS changed his Twitter header
& now following 838 people = Q838 = BOOM.

He also added “Senior advisor,
President Donald J Trump” (PRESENT TENSE).
He’s telling us that DJT is the legitimate POTUS & will hopefully be officially recognized as so soon.

Operation GERONIMO 10 year anniversary TODAY.
Who stole Geronimo’s skull (WHY)?

BIG things are about to Occur/Shift.
Change of narrative will be required. [+4][+5]
Who’s in charge? Who’s really in charge?

G-E-R-O-N-I-M-O!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This is how Geronimo got brought into the dig. The date of DS follower change is also the anniversary of operation geronimo (cap/kill OSM BN LDN) and DS posted this as well (image below not on TWTR).

I mentioned it in the dig but it might not have been comprehensive enough. Most times I leave stuff for people to find on their own when they check into the dive (there is never time or room to put all the connections and links to points of interest.

“Operation GERONIMO 10 year anniversary TODAY.
Who stole Geronimo’s skull (WHY)?”
02:15 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 May, 05:48
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Among those who stole Geronimo's skull supposedly was PRESCOTT BUSH -- Nazi father of GHWBush and grandfather of GWBush -- brought to America via Operation Paperclip.

The EVIL that [they] do, in order to have power and control over all the rest of us, SOON SHALL END.

NCSWIC

https://www.desertusa.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396