Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 April, 08:20
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yep. They're killing us.
My husband would still be alive if it weren't for the 20 years of statins he took. Autopsy showed his 53 year-old heart was enlarged twice the normal size and all muscles were inflamed. Suppressed research shows this is common with long term statin usage. His grandmother, who never visited a doctor until she was 90, discovered she also had off the chart cholesterol levels--at 90! She lived 4 more years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 April, 09:40
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
i am sorry for your loss. i was a RN since 1981. all i wanted to do was help people, but i found that medicine often made things worse. i became disillusioned by the time i stopped working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
29 April, 12:51
I remember a few years back hearing Jon Rappoport talk about the medical tyranny of the medical cabal. Jon Rappoport spoke out truths that mstched what I had experienced or learned about regarding the medical establishment. Jon Rappoport's website is: nomorefakenews.com. Jon Rappoport was using the term "fake news" before DJT did. Jon Rappoport was very, very upset and angry at what "jabs" were doing to newborn babies, very small toddlers, toddlers, children, teen, young adults, adults, and senior citizens. He was a wealth of information.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 April, 12:16
It's far worse than people know. Medical error IS the THIRD leading cause of death in the U.S. Third leading cause of death- Medical error, medical mal practice. And people trust them with anything let alone their health and LIFE. Third leading cause of death. I am very thankful for emergency medicine. They care nothing for prevention, their diagnostics like to catch things when you are at deaths door before they treat, and their treatments mask or side step symptoms and do not truly cure the cause. Nature has a remedy for everything and prevention is truly where its at!!!

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
28 April, 11:31
I am my doctor...food, sunshine, walking, sharing what I have learned from others when they are ready to listen...so yes...it's High time.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 April, 11:29
Undiagnosed illness for 42 years of my life. Blacklisted cause I caught doctors (neurologists) lying about it, dropping me as a patient, and terminating me from a clinic. Oh yeah, I was born ready for this conversation.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 April, 11:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I got blacklisted too for chronic pain and fatigue. Didnt get really diagnosed until i saw a alternative medicine practitioner who was a Nurse Practitioner.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 April, 11:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
do americans realize that MDs are given bonuses for NOT providing care?

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
28 April, 11:26
I've been ready for that conversation for many years. I no longer have faith in the medical profession.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 April, 11:02
Yes, I'm wondering if doctors will be arrested for false diagnoses, lying about cause of death on death certificates, keeping families separated from loved ones for no good reason. Are they paid by some organization to lie, or threatened with losing their licenses if they don't play ball? An American Medical Assn. book of reference from 1989 listed Coronavirus as the Common Cold.

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
28 April, 11:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I just found out today that doctors whom fully vaccinate kids under the age of two for Covid are getting huge $$$ bonuses.... they're making big money from poisoning babies.
Nice, huh?

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
28 April, 11:40
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
...and yes, corona is the common cold. Mr. Evil Fauci modified the corona virus by manipulating it for gain of function, which means making it more dangerous to humans.
He was cooking it up right here in the U.S.A. until the DHS got wind of it and made him stop. Then Obama gave Fauci money to do his evil experiments offshore... in Wuhan...?

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
28 April, 10:32
Truth!, I work in healthcare

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
28 April, 09:57
I think we are. We all found this place so we obviously know better than most. BRING IT!!!