Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 April, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 April, 08:20
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yep. They're killing us.
My husband would still be alive if it weren't for the 20 years of statins he took. Autopsy showed his 53 year-old heart was enlarged twice the normal size and all muscles were inflamed. Suppressed research shows this is common with long term statin usage. His grandmother, who never visited a doctor until she was 90, discovered she also had off the chart cholesterol levels--at 90! She lived 4 more years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
i am sorry for your loss. i was a RN since 1981. all i wanted to do was help people, but i found that medicine often made things worse. i became disillusioned by the time i stopped working.
09:40 AM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 April, 09:46
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thank you. I have a similar story with teaching. I love the kids and teaching math. The bureaucracy and business attitude destroyed the system. I had to get out, too.