Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 April, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Yep. They're killing us.
My husband would still be alive if it weren't for the 20 years of statins he took. Autopsy showed his 53 year-old heart was enlarged twice the normal size and all muscles were inflamed. Suppressed research shows this is common with long term statin usage. His grandmother, who never visited a doctor until she was 90, discovered she also had off the chart cholesterol levels--at 90! She lived 4 more years.
08:20 AM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
30 April, 09:40
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
i am sorry for your loss. i was a RN since 1981. all i wanted to do was help people, but i found that medicine often made things worse. i became disillusioned by the time i stopped working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 April, 09:46
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thank you. I have a similar story with teaching. I love the kids and teaching math. The bureaucracy and business attitude destroyed the system. I had to get out, too.